Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some pics!

So my wonderful MIL has asked that I post pics!  I need to take some updated ones but here are a few from the last couple of months!

 This is at the Pediatricians office!  What a great idea, huh?!?
 Took them to see Barney
 Buds!
 Too cute!
 At Dry Gulch on the Christmas Train.  Very cool!
 It was cold but they had a blast!
 So proud of my brother and SIL!  They had their first beautiful baby December 20.  Lilly Nicole!
 Princess time!


 Lincoln wanted to dance with her
 Some cuddle time with Lilly!  Love her!
 Slumber party in Aunt Shay's bed!  6 kiddos in a king size bed!
 Good boy!  LOL!!
 Shelby, Mallory, Kaylee and Lauren with their ballet teacher Miss Shelly!  She was my dance teacher as well!  An amazing woman!
 Sticker time!
Lauren in her Christmas program

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics! Lincoln and Lauren are just adorable! I hope that we'll start seeing more of them (and you) really soon!!!

    ReplyDelete